integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Thursday, July 29, 2010
I can't quite put a finger on what's happening between the two of us.

How things regenerated with that single phone call I got from you, how ludicrous it is for me to spend HOURS UPON HOURS thinking about the endless possibilities because it all feels so damningly plausible, how enticing it is to again feel truly treasured by another individual other than your BFFs or immediate family, how inexplicably happy I get when I get a text from you, how phantasmagorical the aforementioned sounds, and finally how banal I am for thinking all of the above when I could very well be killing brain cells over other more impt things like, how do I stop global warming and rid the world of evil?

I thought I'ld be able to wait (as long as it takes) for the right person to come into my life and take things from there. But frankly, I'm quite tired of being independent. I guess it's that time in your life when you see all your close friends with their loved ones, all either happily attached and blissfully in love (: I feel really happy for all of them because omg I've seen so many awesome people come tgt by this thing we call 'love' and it's really true how they say 'love' can transcend anything. And I mean ANYTHING (:

I'm not giving in to peer pressure or anything like that. It's just that sometimes you wonder, when is it going to be your turn? (: When will someone wrap his hands around your shoulder when it's cold or when you're upset, and make you go weak in the knees with just a single word he says? When will someone care about you more than he cares about himself? When will someone hold your hand so tight you're certain he's never going to let you go? (: (:

Haha all this coming from someone like me, omg I find it quite hilarious (: Meiting's right, we are all independent modern-aged women and we can certainly wait for this elusive person to come into our lives and fill it with the best things (: We shouldn't settle for anything less. (:

Then why I am wishing so hard you'ld go into limbo with me?

OMG SIDENOTE, INCEPTION WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME :D I can't stop reading and analysing the plot and reading online forums about it CHECK THIS OUT: http://www.cinematical.com/2010/07/19/dissecting-inception-six-interpretations-and-five-plot-holes/

SUPER MIND BOGGLING i loved it! :D leonardo dicaprio's appearance just sealed it for me ALL TIME FAVE MOVIE (:

HAHA SCH'S STARTING NEXT WEEK :D mixed feelings, but i really cant wait to see og 7 and everyone again! :D 6V seafood dinner TENTATIVELY next week too (: